|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £120K Open ended|
- Major International Lighting supplier of highly innovative lighting products for Theatrical, Mega International Events and Architectural Street lighting seeks a National Business Development Manager to build business with local authorities, and integrators / suppliers to the UK lighting industry.
This is a major international player, London based with excellent product advantages and pricing. This is a solid well-established firm growing very fast with a very modern outlook. A good place to work, build skills and to earn. High level and prompt technical support provided.
Key duties for this role as Business Development Manager include:
- Building new business directly through local authorities, lighting suppliers, lighting integrators etc.
- Support, nurture and grow existing Key Accounts
- Develop detailed strategic plans for each account and for converting target new business prospects
- Main focus on the prime London territory.
- At least 3 year’s successful sales background ideally in either major electrical engineering products, engineering / electrical sales or industrial sales through integrators or distributors would be ideal but not essential for a good salesperson
- Excellent New Business Development skills
- Ability to design and bring together a functional strategic business plan including budgets for products and the company.
- Highly disciplined and process driven
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Confident, articulate and ability to engage and sell at senior level with top clients.
- Excellent clear communicator in English both written and verbal
- Highly creative
- Full UK Driving licence
- Ambitious, driven and dynamic
- Location. Commuting distance of Wembley office or Home based in the South East