|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £60K + Car|
- Major Worldwide highly innovative Technology company seeks a Technical Sales Manager to take advantage of numerous new opportunities for substantial business growth with existing accounts and to generate new business in the territory – London and the South East.
Key duties for this role as Technical Sales Manager include:
- 3+ years of successful, field sales and account management experience essential ideally with a Technical Sales background
- Experience in one of the following industries would be an advantage but not essential: software, Managed Services, CAFM, CRM, payment sytems, access control, workforce management, integrated solutions.
- Proven demonstrable track record of growing and sustaining sales year on year and of account management or business development.
- Experience and ability in winning bids and tenders
- Ability to fully map out processes and relevant Decision Makers in a company at all levels.
- Skill in selling technology-based products and services
- Full understanding of the sales process
- Ability to sell at Director and C level essential
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent communication ( internal and external) and presentations skills
- Clear communicator in English, written and verbal. Good team player
- KPI and results driven
- Ability to support and build accounts
- Ideally formally trained in sales such as SPIN or Miller Heiman.
- Confident and warm , positive personality
- Strong skills in creating winning bids.
- Microsoft suite and use of CRM ( ideally Salesforce.com)