This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Sales & Business Development|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £100K Open ended + Car|
- Major International Lighting supplier of highly innovative lighting products for Architectural Street lighting seeks a National Business Development Manager to build business with local authorities, and integrators / suppliers to the UK lighting industry.
The products have huge advantages in saving manpower and energy so there is real interest.
This would suit someone looking for the nextstage in there career. Full comprehensive product training will be provided you just need to bring your sales skills experinec and passion to earn high commissions.
This is a major international player, London based with excellent product advantages and pricing. This is a solid well-established firm growing very fast with a very modern outlook. A good place to work, build skills and to earn. High level and prompt technical support provided.
Key duties for this role as Business Development Manager include:
- Building new business directly through local authorities and also lighting suppliers, lighting integrators etc.
- Open doors in local authorities and pitch the products
- Develop detailed strategic plans for each account and for converting target new business prospects
- At least 3 year’s successful sales background in any sales background where you can demonstrate results
- Excellent New Business Development skills
- Ability to design and bring together a functional strategic business plan including budgets for products and the company.
- Highly disciplined and process driven
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Confident, articulate and ability to engage and sell at senior level with top clients.
- Excellent clear communicator in English both written and verbal
- Highly creative
- Full UK Driving licence
- Ambitious, driven and dynamic
- Location. Commuting distance of Park Royal office