This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£28000 - £34000 per annum|
Our client a leading Membership body is seeking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Head of Communications & PR you will be responsible for coordinating central support for regional promotional activity, including regional promotional events, and content/website promotion.
Key duties include:
- Provide professional input into the company’s promotional strategy, including on their brand and reputation.
- Oversee relevant content production and promotion – including website, diary, technical and policy literature
- Create and effectively disseminate digital content Plans, co-ordinate, implement and monitor targeted and segmented campaigns and projects across relevant channels to promote the companies selected partners’ products and services to members.
- Create and effectively disseminate digital content (e.g. graphics, videos) across various ECA channels in support of the above, including email marketing and social media.
- Confident and able to communicate well with others, both internally and externally
- Highly organised, and able to work to production schedules and deadlines
- Highly proactive and motivated