Channel Marketing Manager Job Description
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of marketing for a specific Channel within the organization.
Duties of a Channel Marketing Manager include:
- As channel marketing manager you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners.
- Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for specific channels within the organization.
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Working closely to the product and corporate marketing teams you will support brand development and experiential activities.
- Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
- Overseeing day to day channel operations in both local and international markets.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
The ideal background of a Channel Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Past experience managing marketing budgets ideally within a channel marketing setting.
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for the industry.
- Project management experience would be a definite advantage.
- The ability to manage small teams of people and influence senior staff is essential.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Channel Marketing Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.