Consumer Marketing Manager Job Description
The Consumer marketing manager is responsible for managing all Consumer Marketing for the organization.
Duties of a Consumer Marketing Manager include:
- Engaging and acquiring new customers using various techniques and approaches.
- Working closely with external advertising and design agencies and spearheading exciting and effective campaigns.
- Using consumer insights to guide the marketing campaigns and inspire high quality creative.
- Managing large marketing budgets and ensuring the resources are fully utilized.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Conceiving and coordinating marketing campaigns alongside consumer partners.
- Monthly reviews of all campaigns and presenting to senior directors on a quarterly basis.
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
- Maximising the use of company CRM and other marketing assets such as digital customer acquisition and social media marketing.
The ideal background of a Consumer Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience as a consumer marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- You will be a passionate and driven marketing manager with up to date knowledge of cutting edge marketing techniques.
- An unrivalled knowledge of consumer marketing in the specific sector.
- Previous above the line (ATL) marketing experience is essential.
- Degree educated ideally with a minimum of a 2.1 in a relevant degree.
- A minimum of seven years marketing experience.
- Large company consumer marketing experience but with a strong commercial and entrepreneurial outlook.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Consumer Marketing Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 0208 349 3508.