Consumer Marketing Manager Job Description
The Consumer marketing manager is responsible for managing all Consumer Marketing for the organization.
Duties of a Consumer Marketing Manager include:
- Engaging and acquiring new customers using various techniques and approaches.
- Working closely with external advertising and design agencies and spearheading exciting and effective campaigns.
- Using consumer insights to guide the marketing campaigns and inspire high quality creative.
- Managing large marketing budgets and ensuring the resources are fully utilized.
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
- Conceiving and coordinating marketing campaigns alongside consumer partners.
- Monthly reviews of all campaigns and presenting to senior directors on a quarterly basis.
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
- Maximising the use of company CRM and other marketing assets such as digital customer acquisition and social media marketing.
The ideal background of a Consumer Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience as a consumer marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- You will be a passionate and driven marketing manager with up to date knowledge of cutting edge marketing techniques.
- An unrivalled knowledge of consumer marketing in the specific sector.
- Previous above the line (ATL) marketing experience is essential.
- Degree educated ideally with a minimum of a 2.1 in a relevant degree.
- A minimum of seven years marketing experience.
- Large company consumer marketing experience but with a strong commercial and entrepreneurial outlook.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Consumer Marketing Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 0208 349 3508.
If you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try a CPD accredited course from our partners below.