Copywriter Job Description
The Copywriter is responsible for writing effective sales copy for all types of marketing materials both online and offline.
Duties of a Copywriter include:
- Writing different types of copy depending on its purpose.
- Working closely with marketing and sales teams to establish tone of voice and appropriate writing styles.
- Collaborating with creative teams to produce relevant copy for brochures, sales materials and products.
- Working on online copy alongside the Digital Marketing Manager ensuring copy works effectively for search engine optimization purposes.
- Working alongside marketing teams to write entertaining and effective email marketing materials.
- Researching your subject matter to ensure the quality and accuracy of your copy.
- Editing and rewriting company copy written by other members of the marketing team.
The ideal background of a Copywriter:
- A passionate and committed writer with a love of writing exciting copy.
- Excellent written and spoken presentation skills.
- Degree educated ideally with an English or related degree.
- Solid understanding of online copywriting and how it impacts on search engine optimization.
- You will be hard working and committed and be able to produce good quality content often to short deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail is essential for this position.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Copywriter then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.