CRM Manager Job Description
The CRM Manager is responsible for managing the organisations CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
Duties of a CRM Manager include:
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
The ideal background of a CRM Manager:
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1 ideally from an IT or related degree.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a CRM Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 0208 349 3508.
If you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try a CPD accredited course from our partners below.