Direct Marketing Manager Job Description
The direct marketing manager oversees all aspects of direct marketing for an organisation from inception to the delivery of direct campaigns.
Duties of the direct marketing manager
- Devising direct marketing campaigns in line with the organisation’s marketing strategy.
- Sending targeted campaigns to specific individuals based on lead scoring.
- Analysis of data with which to base campaigns on.
- Maintenance of the lead database ensuring all leads are fully qualified.
- Establishing criteria for the qualification of leads.
- Amending lead qualification following the analysis of campaign data.
- Making sure all direct marketing falls within brand guidelines.
- Ensuring all direct marketing campaigns stay within budget.
- Reporting on campaign KPI’s and overall return on investment.
- Preparing and implementing schedules for all direct marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all campaigns are sent on deadline and within budget.
Background of the Direct Marketing Manager
- Previous experience working in the same or related industry.
- Extensive direct marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix and where direct marketing fits within this.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with multi-functional teams.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Direct Marketing Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
If you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try a CPD accredited course from our partners below.