Head of CRM Job Description
The Head of CRM is responsible for managing and driving growth of the companies CRM ensuring all revenue opportunities from the CRM are maximised.
Duties of a Head of CRM include:
- Working closely with the sales and marketing director to provide guidance on how to maximise current and prospective relationships through the use of the CRM.
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process.
- Analysis of the current CRM and ensuring it’s fit for purpose and the goals of the organisation.
- Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure.
- Making sure the CRM is customer focussed and working to maximize its effectiveness for sales and distribution.
- Working with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the CRM plan.
- Planning, managing and delivering multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns.
- Segmenting of the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
- Ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics.
- Championing and driving through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy in from all stakeholders in the business.
The ideal background of a Head Of CRM:
- Previous experience in similar Head Of CRM role.
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems.
- Must have a strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles in a B2B and B2C environment.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Head of CRM then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.