Marketing Director Job Description
The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organisations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Duties of the Marketing Director:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements of the role
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM).
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Marketing Director then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
Alternatively if you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try a CPD accredited course from our partners below.