Marketing Director Job Description
The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organisations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Duties of the Marketing Director:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Requirements of the role
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM).
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Marketing Director then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.