Marketing Officer Job Description
The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Marketing Officer then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
If you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try a CPD accredited course from our partners below.