Product Manager Job Description
The Product Manager will develop a marketing strategy with a certain product range in collaboration with the sales and marketing departments. They are the champion of a product and act as the voice of the customer to the rest of the product team and the company.
Duties of the Product Manager include:
- Analysing the marketplace and design a market strategy based on the product range
- Searching for and capitalising on new product opportunities.
- Manages Positioning and Branding for the product range.
- Preparation of the product strategic and operational marketing plan dovetailing with overall marketing / business plan.
- Managing new product projects from start to end.
- Developing product launch programs.
- Understanding the marketplace and customer needs in order to advise in product development.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing departments to develop the sales and marketing strategy.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience developing product marketing strategies.
- Strong management experience and working with a team.
- Previous Sales and Marketing experience desirable.
- Innovative and creative skills.
- In depth understanding of a relevant marketplace.
- The ability to analyse and predict market trends.
- Prince2 and relevant marketing qualifications would be an advantage.
- Customer relationship and communication skills.
- Educated to degree level.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Product Manager or any other marketing roles then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.