Shopper Marketing Manager Job Description
The Shopper Marketing Manager is responsible for understanding the behaviour of its retail customers and ensuring all shopper marketing activities are focussed accordingly.
Duties of the Shopper Marketing Manager
- Developing the shopper marketing strategy for the business based on shopper insights.
- Tailoring shopper marketing campaigns according insights from consumers.
- Overseeing beginning to end multi-channel shopper marketing campaigns.
- Developing point of sale suites for use in store
- Project management of various marketing campaigns targeting customers.
- Delivering activation plans that span the entire shopper journey.
- Tracking and reporting results of various in store marketing campaigns.
- Managing brand budgets and maximising return on investment.
Background of the Shopper Marketing Manager
- Previous experience working as a shopper marketing manager ideally in a similar category.
- Extensive retail experience and an understanding of what motivates shoppers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effective across all departments.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to make things happen.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Shopper Marketing Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.