Trade Marketing Manager Job Description
The trade marketing manager oversees all trade marketing activities for the business.
Duties of the Trade Marketing Manager
- Creating a trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the marketing team.
- Executing the trade marketing plan across the region.
- Driving brand awareness across various categories and products.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of the business.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Managing and motivating a team of trade marketing executives.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
- Creating trade marketing plans for individual products and product ranges.
Background of the Trade Marketing Manager
- Previous experience working as a trade marketing manager ideally within a related category.
- Strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Highly motivated and passionate about trade marketing.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Trade Marketing Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.
If you're looking to expand your marketing skills then why not try one of the CPD accredited marketing courses from our partners below.