Trade Marketing Manager Job Description
The trade marketing manager oversees all trade marketing activities for the business.
Duties of the Trade Marketing Manager
- Creating a trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the marketing team.
- Executing the trade marketing plan across the region.
- Driving brand awareness across various categories and products.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of the business.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Managing and motivating a team of trade marketing executives.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
- Creating trade marketing plans for individual products and product ranges.
Background of the Trade Marketing Manager
- Previous experience working as a trade marketing manager ideally within a related category.
- Strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Highly motivated and passionate about trade marketing.
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Trade Marketing Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our marketing recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.