Business Development Manager Job Description
The Business Development Manager manages business development activities for the company driving sales activities and the acquisition of new business.
Duties of the Business Development Manager include:
- Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector.
- Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization.
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
Requirements of the role
- Proven business development manager who is used to working to targets.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
Should you need help finding a Business Development Manager then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist business development recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.