Telesales Manager Job Description
The Telesales Manager’s oversees the daily running and management of a call centre, overseeing a sales team, meeting any sales targets and the development and training of telesales staff.
Duties of a Telesales Manager:
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team.
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecasting and analysing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
- Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s.
Requirements for the role:
- Telesales experience
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Detail oriented
Should you require assistance recruiting for a Telesales Manager position then please do not hesitate to contact our specialist sales recruitment team on 020 8349 3508.